View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 04:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB 1999, 302w
Not Ranked     

Matt, you are going to hate me for this. I stand before you a humbled man, with a weekend off, a highly polished cobra with a full tank of PULP, a night at a luxury gold coast hotel, and a highly anticipated breakfast at Sanctuary Cove amongst a bevy of cobras and bikinis models .... (there are bikini models, right?) After all the planning, the cleaning, the bookings, etc, the wife has unfortunately succumbed to the latest nasty flu doing the rounds. She was bad last night, worse tonight, and even with the option of forgoing the stay down the gold coast and heading off from Noosa early Sunday morning, I just don't think she will make it. I just wanted to give you a bit of forwarning that I may, and probably will, stand you up AGAIN!.And due to the fact i am about to start a new job, it may be my last chance for a while to get down there. Once again, i apologise, and if anyone is ever up in Noosa give me a call (0413 810 585) and we'll hook up for a coffee/cruise. Hope everyone has the great day! Catch up one of these days,
Dave