View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 07:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Purporttdly the MX5 seats are some of the lightest production seats available, so for those of us wanting 95% use based on comfort, adjustability etc these are fine.

If I was building a serious race capable car that the missus wasn't to drive terribly often, then yes a fix race bucket to suit my build and size would be the ideal.

Clearly cars are built to accomodate the many, two in my case, so compromise is the word, but I think the MX5 seats do a good job in this case. She who must be obeyed allowed me to buy the kit and SHE is no slouch behind the wheel either so with our different builds I have to provide some reasonable driving accomodation else I will just get it in the ear until I do!!

I tend to get what I want but again in this scenario the real word is compromise - SHE compromised and I got a kit so I bend a little to allow her driving comfort. This will come in handy in the future when I have had too many heavys at a club bbq - nothing like pre-planning!!

Where there is a will there is a way!

Ciao