View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 02:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrisons # 62 302 T5
Not Ranked     
Default New voice

Hello to all

Well, I have been hanging around on this forum for a while now and though it was about time I introduced myself.

Like so many others, I have wanted to build a Cobra for many many years and finally took the plunge earlier this year. I am based on the Gold Coast and after some research decided on a Harrison's kit (being local!!!). I placed my order in March and picked up the body/chassis about 12 weeks later (very impressive for a bloke as busy as Warwick!!).

I immediately settled on the 5.0L HO/T5 combination for providing the power to the rear. The rear is R32.

I am sure I have read almost every post in this forum in the hope of learning as much as possible for my own build process. I thank all those who have contributed!!

Progress so far is going reasonably well (I think). I have fitted the engine (just to check clearances etc), have the front and rear installed as well as the brakes and pedal assembly. A few miscellaneous items as well.

I have also managed to find time to load a bunch of photos for general viewing.

I have attended a number of the Queensland Club meetings and again will be there on Sunday. I will be the bloke NOT driving a Cobra taking about a thousand photos of all those beautiful vehicles for future reference!!!

Regards

GeoF