View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 06:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 974
Not Ranked     

Okay here's a compromise since we have one day to get this off the ground . I may not be at Nick's Saturday. I was in Port Jeff last night and my PT Cruiser went dead. I will be attending to that problem Saturday morning with the trailer. We don't we meet at Robert Moses and Sunrise Highway.

All those at the beach can head up the the Bobby Mo by 10am. exiting at Sunrise Hwy Rte 27 east. STAY ON THE SERVICE ROAD aproximately 500yards. There's a shopping plaza directly on the right side off the service road. I will be there between 10-10:15 as can anyone not making it to OBI for the "rooster call" . From there where can depart once we have joined up.

I can drop off route maps at Nick's today so they will be available to all by Saturday. The entire trip should be done in the Wading River area ,
Rte 25-A/Wading River Rd around noon . This is a King Kullen parking lot location where there is a musclecar meet every Thursday night.
Plenty of parking, McD's/Deli/pizza in the plaza.

If you guys want to change the ralley point to Steve's please give me a call on my cell ?