Thread: windscreen assy
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 10:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic revival kit (CR3181), gen III engine, T56 6 speed box, AU XR8 lsd diff
Send a message via Yahoo to boxhead
Not Ranked     

I bought my seats from ebay, they where advertised by an ebay store as a pair and where sold as a pair, there arent any adr complaince tags anywhere on them though, so I am not sure if my engineer will pick up on this. (fingers crossed he doesnt)
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-SOLID-MOU...QQcmdZViewItem
Also be aware that they didnt come with tracks (rails) but I did see that they advertise some seats with tracks, I asked them if they would sell me 2 sets of tracks but only got a vague reply of "we might sell them seperatly soon"

When I won the seats in the auction I paid for them straight away then after about 3 weeks 1 big box turned up, all keen to see them (but in the back of my mind thinking the box aint big enough) I opened the box to find a all black, reclining type seat, a quick phone call and I was advised there had been some errors in there dispatch department but was assured they they could see the error and my seats had actually been sent out 2 days earlier.

Glady 2 days later another 2 boxes arrived and I was all happy this time as they where what I wanted, I caled the company asking how I could send the other seat back and they told me not to worry about it and accept it as an appology for sending the wrong one in the first place.
Now that seat is going to be put either in the orange VW or I will use it in the old hiace campervan I have.

Cruising in 5th

---------------------------------------------
Never be afraid to do something new, Remember, Amateurs built the Ark: Professionals built the Titanic.

Last edited by boxhead; 08-10-2006 at 10:09 PM..