Old 08-23-2006, 07:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via AIM to mj_duell
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty1
Well, my FFR dream has taken a complete 180. The D&D product looks great! I think it might be the best option in Canada.
I don't think that the IRS parts can be ordered from ffr to ship into Canada due to customs and government regs. So if you want the IRS you would order the standard kit and have to figure it out once you got it here. D&D ships the chassis as a roller. Everything is lined up and installed, no donor parts, and the price looks like it will be comparable. Throw in a motor, tranny, splash on some paint, and I imagine a whole lot of electrical needs to be done, and your off to the races!
Chris
Hi Chris,
It was good talking to you via email. I'm glad you are giving D&D a solid look, you will be very happy. Don't forget to checkout the optional equipment available through D&D. The swaybar package is a work of art and there is a great 13" Cobra brake option as well. TTR has also just made a deal with a billet CNC company for custom billet front upper and lower control arms and specially built billet IRS uprights for use with the T-bird parts. We had them designed to work on both our frames and FFR. The EVO chassis uses a very strong, lightweight frame so I think all of your performance wishes will be answered.

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.