View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 11:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival, LS1
Not Ranked     
Default Classic Revival Newie

Thanks guys for the welcome. Its nice to know I am a bit of a pioneer over here in WA.
I do hope my first ever post has not been the reason Ian felt he had to place a post and its just coincidence. If it was my reference to "questions" being answered on the forum, then it was not meant as a criticism of the CR service at all, indeed Ian has always answered my questions promptly and without ambiguity. It was purely a reference to the wide circle of mostly first time builders who no doubt share common build experiences and as I can see are only too happy to share them in the public arena. Assuming I am not unique, to the first time builder of any kit car, it can seem not only a challenge but also daunting at times and to read of other builders similar experiences really helps in addition to the service from the kit car manufacturer. Peoples "questions" may range from finding a new source for a set of switches to what colour finishes look good and then sharing that on the forum, the list is endless. Just for the record I am more than pleased with the CR Kobra, the quality of the product is excellent and am perfectly happy with their customer service.

Rich