View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 01:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Custom Built Classic Motor Carriage T 5 Z tranny still in the making ..
Not Ranked     

Its starts off to be a CMC kit ,The body is untouched has a very smooth finish ,as good as most painted cobras .
The frame has been re engineered for today's performance with 17 inch wheels .
The front suspension has been changed over to tubular , strutless control arms upper and lower carrarai coil over shocks with a flaming river Manuel rack ,
The engine has been moved back 1 inch for perfect balance so custom made headers were built .
Engine is a 1996 351w roller out of a van with 80 k miles
air gap intake
motorsport valve covers
Cobra roller rockers
custom motorsport flywheel
New clutch and pressure plate
The cockpit is my favorite the floors were drooped 2 inch and widen with a small trans tunnel all custom sheet metal fabricated !
Dash board will have digital gauges custom designed by VEI Systems
the seats are there with new upholster
Rear end 8.8 ford totally redone bearings and seals 3:27 ring gear with a motorcraft stud girdle .
Custom built trans t5 with bearing where bushings were and extra hd clutches 2:95 first .59 5th
Aluminum radiator and electric fan
Custom built American racing torque 2 with custom fit spinners
$3500.00 wheels and tires only .
I have over $22k in this not including labor so far I have not figured what I want to do .
I am sure I am missing lots of little details and parts I have all the receipts and know everything there is to know bought my dream car so there it is give me a ring if anyone is Serious .
You can see pick of the Cobra on my gallery

This car will not be given away
Tony 512-644-7046 cell