View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Cammer,
Thanks for your "insider" input. The hotel itself is fabulous and I don't think there have been any complaints about that. It's really the drive just to get to dinner, cruise, pictures, etc that has most people concerned I think. And the lack of "view" as well. Sitting in a parking lot for one or two nights is one thing, but we expanded this thing out to multiple days which is a lot of time to hang out on pavement.

Would y'all be OK with having David and a few others from around the state help out with the planning? I've been told in the past by a few "old-timers" that we don't want this thing to be too organized. But reality is that some organization and planning has to go into an event this large. And I have gotten a lot of requests from people who want more information ahead of time - what is there to do on Friday, where are pictures going to be (especially useful for those Austinites who start with the pictures on Sat), etc. So in order to not have y'all have to throw that into the large stack of "To Do" we can split that up some among the rest of us.

Colleen