View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD: 2013 Boss 302 Mustang #2775 (both options). SOLD: 95 Mustang Cobra R #4 of 250 "Rosie's Diner" car. SOLD: CCX2-2505, #5 of 7 289 FIAs ever produced at Contemporary! my first Cobra: Unique 427SC w/ 428CJ moder!
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoop
New Yorkers are pretty cool, and contrary to stereotypical reputations, are very warm people when given a chance. But when we get awakened from a needed nap unnecessarily, we yell out loud. We have too much annoyance already.
This sub forum says "Finish Line---Speak with Paula & Enzo". I've posted here before asking about a couple of products that didn't fit. No response. Rude? no, I thought, maybe just too busy looking after a business. Finally got to return the goods after a pretty hefty restocking fee. So now, unsolicited emails charging me $254. So I tried talking to Enzo & Paula on this forum, as it's cheaper than a phone call, just a bit louder, perhaps...and I see, the only response I get are from this side of the counter, again.
Sorry for the rant, again, I've surely misinterpreted this sub forum as some sort of customer service channel for Finish Line.
I'll go drive the Cobra now.
They do not particpate as much as they used to on the forum. I beleive they have Henchman (and Henchwomen!) actually interacting here now.

If you call them, you will get great service and a quick delivery.

Now...how come I never got an email back from Mel Gibson after his DUI arrest?