Thread: Lcs '06 Dvd
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 08:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     

Rob
in addition to the in - car run down main street at 108 mph, I also about crapped when I saw the footage in car with Ron Frohs going thru the autocross and the smokey 360 tire shredding spin around, with the camera just inches offa the ground.
and that's just the really crazy scenes, there's' an awful lot of great footage of the people, the cars, the parties, the QS&L party, the tent, burnouts and autoX

I watched the just finished Mid Ohio Cobra Driving School last night on the 5'x8' big screen last night at the Man Cave, It was just as great, and gives a full overview of this much raved about school, there is skid pad action, track side action and a lot of in car footage,.............. from slow paced corner drills learning the line , at this very technical road course, to full speed balls out driving- I saw over 100mph on the speedo several times

And on the big screen I sat really close with a toddy in one hand and my track steering wheel in the other hand and the noise coming thru the surroundasound sytem as the cars roared up Thunder Valley was outa this world.

The Images of LCS '06 is a compilation of over 500 great stills set to some smooth jazz that takes well over an hour to view, these are mostly high res shots and tell the whole story of LCS in a slower paced version, lotsa cars and people shots!

Here's the deal For anyone who orders the LCS06 DVD, the Images of LCS '06, or the Mid Ohio Cobra Driving School, if you are not totally satisfied, you can send it back and we will refund your money less postage charges

Production runs will be ordered Nov 1st with all shipments to follow post haste,as we mentioned a few extras will be ordered, but suggest you get your order in soon to make sure you get a copy.
Thanks

Click to Win a Cobra!!