View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Miss Texas Cobra Club-08
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #291 *has left the garage*
Not Ranked     

hey, Bernie! thanks for posting the info for my great trip to run n gun! thanks Dave for fixing the link....

Not sure what is better- Tulsa mid-America in June, or Run n Gun in October. Or, Austin in March, or London in June or..... you get the idea. There are ALWAYS things to go to.... One of these days I'm going to make the WSCB in May. I am 'fine tuning' my travels, and am looking specifically at events where I can track my car. I have the trailer in the shop right now, addressing a couple of issues that will make me more self sufficient on my road trips. At some point I will do London again, (once I get my boys finished with Scouts, and camping, etc) especially since they've added the track days. Who knew 3 years ago when I saw my first cobra I'd end up with a big ol truck, big ol trailer and a big ol grin across my face.....
the quote at the bottom is directly from my husband --- yup, 'if that car could float you'd be going to Australia!!!' Long way for a car show and a little track time!!!

thanks again for highlighting my trip. It was awesome!!!