View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 08:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Robnell BB 429 (Sold) Contemporary Cobra CCX3682
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down Stuck with faulty product from Finishline!

Hi all, just wondering if anybody has had any issues with Finishline re faulty products and their return policy. I have just completed my car after a lengthy makeover and purchased several products through Finishline and was extremely happy with their service. I bought a turn signal about 11 months or so ago and did not notice it was actually faulty until it was fitted on the column, now, this product was not damaged in transit but actually faulty from the manufacturer. I emailed Finishline with this problem only to be offered another at a discounted rate! Now I'm not one to tell people how to run their business but a faulty product from a manufacturer can normally be returned and replaced regardless of time if it hasn't been opened and found to be faulty. Enzo emailed me back telling me that at 11 months the product is way out of warranty, what is the warranty time on these things? Now you all know you cannot rebuild one of these cars in 2 weeks or 6 months for that matter. I offered to send it back, no problem, I didn't want another one for nothing but why should I pay for another turn signal if the original one is faulty in the first place?? I am very frustrated at the responses I recieved from Finishline saying they "are sorry, but this is store policy".

Now I am stuck with this turn signal and am half way around the world, how do you think I feel? not good people, not good.

Stef