View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

One point that has been mentioned and seems to me to be totally INCORRECT, is that he can't join until he has it registered in the state and has their serial #. If that is the case it is a recent development. I know of at least 2( I would be the 3rd)that have cars that aren't registered and they are members. The serial # used as membership is the SPF # not some jacka$$ state # a bunch of DMV zombies supply. I think his frustration has lead to an exaggeration of the real facts. The basic criteria was to keep people from ordering, becoming members and then having buyers remorse, canceling their order and having access to a forum they don't belong in. Pretty simple it would seem. If you HAVE the car and the SPF#, I think you can probably get a SCOF membership. If you became frustrated with the initial turn down because you didn't have the car yet, you may have mis-interpreted or projected the requirements. IF you have ALL these questions you WANT answers to, WHY haven't you asked them here? As I pointed out earlier, there is an SPF forum here now and the same people that will answer you on SCOF will do it here. I have seen a bunch of whining about not being allowed on the forum and ALL the questions you have, but I don't recall any or many that actually ASKED the questions that you desire an answer to. This is not meant to insult you, but to simply say asked the damned questions and quit your b****ing.