View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 07:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coupe,Blue w/white stripes SB; Roadster, Blue w/white stripes BB w/2-4s; SPF installer/Hot Rod-Custom Car builder
Not Ranked     

Once again, you are making too much of the "is the car in your possession" question. If you own the car,it is in your possession, get it. If you filed after it came from the installer, but was at a paint shop for stripes or some other addition, would you then say it is NOT in your possession? If you applied while at work and the car was at home would it then NOT be in your possession?? Fill it out again and say that it IS in your possesion. If you have picked it up from the dealer and paid for it, that is all that will be checked. No one is going to check and see if it is registered. They will, however, contact the selling dealer which you have to put on the application to see if, in fact, the SPF# you supplied was sold to you. You have made the word POSSESSION into something that it is not. I am in my house currently and my cars are in my shop, none are currently in my physical possession. However I DO own them. When you leave a vehicle at a repair shop, do you then say that it is no longer in your possession if you own it?

Last edited by Woodz428; 11-01-2006 at 07:41 PM..