View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     

4 kids?? You are a bravewoman. well lets see...how old is the oldest? Old enough to fly to Reno? Cheap fares made well in advance. See, I am working to cover all the bases. You need someone to helpwith the driving.

OR.....you fly out and just hang out with us all for the long weekend. That could work, rather than the long drive. It would just suck because your car is still in the big state. The airport it close to the great place we're staying, one of us could pick you up in the Cobra (me) or the F250 (my son)(got one too) gotta love Fooord! If you have issues, we have answers! This is going to be the bash of all bashes I have the feeling!!!
Seriously, I understand May is a chaotic month for us too, the school thing, the sports thing, man there is nothing but stuff going on and I only have one in HS to worry about. The other one is the support vehicle driver!!

Sorry Brent you'll probably want to kick me over into a rambling talk thread instead...I'm trying to keep it along the guidelines here!!!