View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 09:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4788 with a Dawkins performance 490 ci iron genesis block hydrualic roller
Not Ranked     
Default Thanks Bill

Hey Bill,
I would LOVE to get pitures and doccumentation of my car being built. I am a gashole also (thanks to Morgan). Your headers are VERY different from mine - especially the fact that you have 1 flange per side and every one else has 8 individual ones total. The "template" that Gary Davis made for the foot boxes was made after my car went back to vegas - because my car went back to vegas (or at least that is what he told me). I odered my car for a top loader and the tranny cross member would not fit a tremmac (whic is what I bought after I was told that that was what my car had been built for since I could not get the top loader that I already had bough t for the car to fit). The cross member had to be cut, altered and rewelded to get ANY tranny to fit. I definitely believe that there are MANY VERY good people at Shelby. It is just that some one need to take responsability for the product before it goes out the door.
John(;-)

Last edited by shelby racer; 11-12-2006 at 09:12 AM..