View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 05:17 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McMahon
Bill,

Did you sell this car yet????
Not yet, have a few people playing phone and email tag with me. Two that are semi local, two that are overseas..I figure the first person to actually come and see the car in person will snatch it up. Those who are in my local club have told me the pictures do not do it justice and are surprised it has not been spoken for yet. Oh well, more time for me to drive it, that's all. Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx
I was wondering myself. It is an excellent car. I have sold many cars myself and I have learned people buy good looking cars not good cars. Not that this one is not good looking but people like the stainless steel and chrome side pipes roll bar etc.
Max,

I do appreciate the feedback, but at my price point, any smart buyer knows they can easily have the sidepipes jet-hot coated whatever color they so desire (the headers of course are already jet-hot coated in silver). Same goes for the rollbar, if they want it chromed, they can do so and still be on the right side of the equation...However, since at this time it's still my car, I happen to prefer the black sidepipes and rollbar as it gives the car a more sinister, no nonsense look to it. Again that is the beauty of these cars as you can have it just the way you want it...But first it must be yours

Yours In Fords,

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS