View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 10:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Beck Lister-Corvette
Not Ranked     

Mannyjoe - Thanks for the kind words. I almost built the then just released FFR Daytona Coupe instead of the Lister, it is a great car as well. I plan to be out there again on the 16th so I will drop by and take a better look at your car and say hey.

Slither - I also hope I never hit anything or get hit but am not sure why you think it is any different with ProAutosports than any other organization. Parking lot style track? The 3 tracks at Firebird are far from that classification. They are all purpose built and actively used by a variety of racing organizations like NASA, not to mention professional race teams for testing a variety of cars up to and including IRL and CART. They all have very good run off areas and almost no walls to speak of. Even PIR has some walls that you need to be carful of. In the couple of years that I have been around ProAutosports there have been very few incidents and if memory serves me I think there was only 1 wreck in the last year. Not a bad record in my opinion.