View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 11:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Alum bodied CSX4266, fuel injected alloy 472, 663 hp Engine built by Dralle. Suspension by Tom Barnard
Not Ranked     

Right, Mulv.
I realize that the Firebird tracks are used for TESTING and TESTING ONLY by IRL and CART teams. But they shouldn't be used for side by side racing. They are far too narrow to allow SAFE racing, door handle to door handle. And no, these are parking lot style race courses if you have to go around pylons and half filled water barrels. I would be willing to bet that NASA wouldn't use these tracks if AMP was in operation! Check your memory a little closer, there was an incident with a Mini Cooper tapping a Mustang in the tunnel turn on the main track last February causing a huge wreck and one of the stock cars had an incident down in turn one on the same weekend on the Main track. Want to talk about safety with ProAutoSports? When was the last official driver's meeting at an event with ProAutoSports? ---Never! They don't believe in it. When was the last time your car, and everybody elses, went through a tech inspection before a race with ProAutoSports? --- Never! They don't believe in it! Plus, the promoter has a little trouble with the truth and doesn't have the best reputation around racing in general. Ask around out of the ProAutoSports circle, you'll see!