View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 09:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: none
Not Ranked     

I also have run with SCCA, PASA, and NASA and can say from experience that PASA runs a tight ship. Now did I have fun with all three YOU BET! However, running with NASA at AMO it did get crazy with the ricers spinning out right in front of me. I am not willing to put my car in harms way like that so I quickly learned to point them by to give space or pass them and quickly leave them behind. Fact was that theis was not a NASA issue it was the boneheads on the track not following the rules and bad driving.

I like all three groups and the people that run with them, but like I said PASA does run the tightest ship and time after time the results were the same we stuck to the schedule and everybody had fun!

I hate to see post like this take a left turn when what we are really discussing is having fun on the track, not with who. I can say that time has not let me play enough in the past two years and I plan on making it up soon.

Jim you can drive the green machine anytime you want, there are not many people I would offer that up to, so enjoy. Oh and yes it will cost you a good cigar!

Just have fun!