View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 12:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Alum bodied CSX4266, fuel injected alloy 472, 663 hp Engine built by Dralle. Suspension by Tom Barnard
Not Ranked     

Boy, I sure messed this thread up, didn't I? That was not my intent. Yes, there are issues with LP, but I can't and won't go in to them. They turned out to be on a personal basis. (and not with me, either) I do apologize for ruffling anybodys feathers. Sorry!
You are all correct. PASA does provide an outlet to drive your cars in an environment that allows you to test the limits of your car. The few times that I did it, I enjoyed my time. I guess it's really not for everyone. That is why we have choices. The other organizations must have their share of problems as well.
Please do not let any of my opinions or comments keep any of you from running with PASA. There are plenty of good times to be had at Firebird. Just BE CAREFUL!
Scott, well said. You are 99% correct in everthing that you said!!! I have watched you drive and enjoy doing so. Just don't let that bus back up over you!
I am curious as to why nobody from Arizona goes to any of the SAAC events? It is not solely for Shelby and CSX cars. Any Ford powered cars are welcome.