View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 05:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Side Vent Install.

Hi everyone: Well i picked up the remainder of my kit from AC. Got everything except for the seats, dash pad, and door covers. They are backordered. i got the pedal box and it looks good. Started installing the pedals and found that the clutch shaft didn't fit. Tried some persuation and jamed it right in there. But dont worry, nothing that an extention and a 8 pound sledge hammer didn't fix. I took the whole thing to work and got a maintenance guy to to drill out the tube where the shaft goes in. Works great now. I assembled the clutch cylinder, brake booster with no problems and it fit great on the opening that i did. I was about to carry on with mounting the master cylinder and cutting out the opening on the front inner fender when i noticed how can i install the side vents. So before i go any further, i want to install the vents. So how do i do this. I got the vents from finishline. They came with two brackets each. Nothing special about the brackets. They are just angled aluminum with no holes at all. So do i drill out the holes on the vents and brackets. Then how do i mount to the inner walls. I was thinking on fiberglassing the brackets on the wall or finding some sort of adhesive.

What do you guys suggest.
Thankyou very much in advance.
Automan.