View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427SC, 427 SO from the Fliptop
Not Ranked     

I am posting production pictures as these are the first that are coming up. We have several OEM Manufactures interested in gauges that we are trying to get out so bear with me as the final Pics of the gauge in the dash will be last posted.

We have made adjustments in moving the face of the gauge closer to the glass just as a note which helps in the older look style.

As you can see in this picture our gauges maintain state of the industry accuracy control through an on board processor in each gauge. Something you will only find in very high end gauges. We a giving a lifetime warranty on our boards and processors something you wont find at DELL

With other Cobra Gauges that are mechanical ,usually not expensive and pretty accurate over time, the teeth wear out and produce meter movement and the gauge tube begins to occillate, making the needle move around loosley under vibration and gives you a false reading under load.

Our gauges are all electric 270 degree sweep using stepper motors unlike the cheaper 90 degree sweep gauges using a offshore aircore canister meter movement that uses a inductive /magnitism to move the pointer. No circuits, processors nothing but cheap internals...found in other Cobra Gauges on the market today

[/IMG]

Last edited by Rick162; 12-13-2006 at 09:31 AM..