View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well happy Sunday to all of you. Kristen, thanks for the call and it really made my day. Going to be another cool and damp, gloomy day here today with rain forecast for all week.
I got another call later yesterday evening from another cousin and he told me that the one cousin that I used to really know and like had passed away several weeks ago. She was a few years older than me and spent her whole life with some kind of bond disease that made her bones very brittle . she had several hundred surgeries over her life and hadn't answered any of my letters for several years and I had been unable to contact her by phone. I asked Richie if he would have his Uncle go see if my Father's 30-30 Carbine was still there as I sent it to her a long time ago. I feel bad that none of the rest of the family even contacted me about her passing, but I haven't heard a word from any of them for over 30 years so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I think her Brother passed away a few years ago and I wonder which of the relatives will fight over her property. She has 240 acres there. I would like to go through the house and see if any of my old college stuff my Mother sent back to them to keep is still around.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery