Old 01-12-2007, 03:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#2189
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENEW1
Got a surprise for everyone. Claire Janokowski, a Vernon House Rep, has promised me she will submit a bill to the legislature using the SEMA language to define our cars and exempt them from emissions. It must be in by noon tomorrow, I hope. She asked for a copy sent to her at the state house and one at home. I hope someone can tune a carb but I wouldn't bet on it for everyone. Just for info all EFI systems try to control at A/F ratio about 14.7:1
which is equivelent to very low CO. I tried to attach a chart as CO and A/F ratio but file is too big. I have asked Peter at ERA if he would like to contact Claire so we'll see what happens. If this bill makes it I hope everyone including other replica cars and Hot Rods will support it. We are outnumbered and it will most likely take a strong effort.
RENEW1,
Get us her email, tele #, snail mail add so we can all get on board to support her and her efforts.
Remember all, this is for all of us.........

Don.
Is there any way to contact the 300 or so other composite owners to stir them up.??

IMHO:Passing inspection & registration is nothing if emmissions pushes us off the road....

Last edited by SJK2; 01-12-2007 at 03:51 AM..