View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 06:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CLASSIC GLASS CARS
Not Ranked     

G'day Phil
Best Et Todate Is 10.04 At 131 Mph, But Have Run 138mph.
It's Very Hard To Be Consistant When The Car Breaks Something At Nearly Every Meeting. It Is Nearly Three Years Since It Has Been At A Drag Strip. I Have Not Raced It With The Jerico And Four Link But Can't Wait. The Car Is Just Waiting For The Trim To Be Finished Then I Will Get It Out There And Start Sorting The Bugs Out, There Are Bound To Be A Few. The Car Can Be Driven Without The Body As The Footwells And Firewall Along With Rear Of Seats And Removable Tunel Are All Steal.
The Car Has Gone Through Some Cosmetic Changes Along With Complete Rewiring, New Body, Wheels,windsceen Including Frame As I Was Unable To Get Replacement Glass In Aust.
The Rebuild Process Has Taken A Lot Longer And More Cash Than Originally Planed, Always Waiting On People And Getting Very Tired Of Excuses. Been Waiting On Trimmer For 3 Months.
Will Probably Have To Come To Sydney To Drag Race As Adelaides Track Owned By Bob Jane Has Not Opperated For Two Years.
One Thing You Will Find As You Search For 10 Sec Passes Is The Drive Train Never Seams To Hold Up In One Way Or Another.
As Soon As I Put Drag Slicks On Every Thing Started To Break,
Very Frustrating.
Stay Safe
Greg