View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 02:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneharold
Thats interesting to hear,as I have bought Exoto models off ebay direct from Exoto and found that there customer care service leaves alot to be desired,waiting nearly 3 months for models to arrive,also receiving damaged models.

It is also interesting to see that you have just received a new consignment of models from Exoto when some of thenm are retired on Exoto`s website.

Hi HurricaneHarold,

We obtained the Exoto agency in May. What has happened prior to our acquisition I really have no control over, I am dissapointed to hear that your experience has not been favourable in the past dealing directly with the manufacturer.

Ordering directly from us as the Only Australian distributor will ensure quick delivery & 100% guarantee on your purchase.

With respect to retired models, this only means that Exoto has no stock. Some models may be manufactured again others will not. Please also consider that Exoto have small production runs & it is not uncommon for them to sell out of a new model in a few months. A new consignment means just that, a new shipment, some are brand new models & others we have bought from there existing stocks.

No smoke & mirrors here, our 15 years as the leading Diecast collectable manufacturer in Australia & now agents for a few brands of 1st class imported models should give you peace of mind.

Thanks for your response

Xotix
www.topgear.com.au