View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 03:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RMC under re-construction, GenIV with tremec 600, Jag 3.31 L/S diff
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philm
Please correct me if I have this wrong, The sporting events that QLD are involved in are not subsidised or "run" by the club but are events that groups of the club attend. Phil
Phil, we do a bit of both.

You might note however that CCCQ has hired Morgan Park on the 11th Febuary for a day of door to door stuff for the racers. Cost of $3000.00.

Given that little racer support was forthcoming, it has now been turned into a test and tune day. We need 30 cars at $100.00 each to draw even.

I agree with Pete. All clubs have fractional groups and it takes some very talented folks to keep everyone happy.

I've commented on the success of the CCCQ many times but something that came up in another thread stuck in my mind.

The girls.....

The ladies of our club, that is the partners of our members, are just a bunch of the maddest, most supportive, the most....well you get the picture.

I'm sure that there are ladies in our club who insist their husbands get outta bed early on brekky day just because they secretly want to catch up with all the other girls. Look at the pics wazza sends for snakebite, most are of the ladies.

I'm currently re-reading the September/October 06 snaketales and apart from a couple of pics of sneaky John White the rest are of our girls.

Ain't that great

Last edited by Rebel1; 01-24-2007 at 04:06 AM..