View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Still dreaming!
Not Ranked     

Hello Don and Richard.

I'll P.M. you both over the next week when I'm finally done.

I've attached a couple of pics for your enjoyment.

I should give you all a background as to why I'm here offering the pics to all of you, so many months after the event.

Steve Ringstad from the NSW Cobra Club informed me that there was a dilema with the official photographer that had been commisioned for the 06 nationals.

I believe that due to some health issues, he was unable to provide any of the pics that he had taken at the event.

As I had taken my camera gear to the nationals to hone my photographic skills, it became apparent that I may have taken some shots that you gentleman may be interested in grabbing from me.

It's taken some months (due to my hectic day job), to arrange, edit and label the photographs that will be made available to you all.

There is some good news and bad news regarding the number of cars that I had managed photograph.

Some vehicles unfortunately have only 2 to 3 high quality pics, whilst others (majority) average between 8 to 12 photographs.

The thing that dissapoints me most is that some vehicles unfortunately miss out altogether because of the obligitory lunch and relief breaks!

I will inform any people that are interested via a P.M. over the next week or so, the amount of personal shots I had taken of their vehicle.

What I intend to do, is provide to any interested competitors a folder upon a CD with specfic photographs of their Cobra (vehicle) only.

Then each CD or CD's (the file size of each shot varies between 2.2 - 3 meg)will contain a bonus, "Hot Shots" folder containing a series of photographs of the various competitors.

A second folder titled "Time Warp" will be included. This folder contains various photographs of vehicles taken with a slow shutter speed to enhance the sensation of speed, and to create a greater sense of drama (artsy fartsy shots)

The third and most humurous folder is "Woops". It's got a series of bloopers and off track excursions by a few of the competitors.

All up there will be 378 bonus shots available, plus a folder with exclusive pics of your own vehicle.

Hopefully I may be at this year's Nats on a professional level, so that every competitor that wants their photos taken will get the maximum value from my services.

Stephen.

"Time Warp"

"Woops"