Old 02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Factory Five, 302 EFI
Send a message via Yahoo to Doc_Naughty
Not Ranked     
Talking Sat., FEB 24th

"THE BORDELLO RUN"

Erwin is putting out the word again to all interested parties. Here are the particulars as best I can relay his message.

Saturday, Feb. 24th @ 8:00am, there is a "Poker Run" starting at the Las Vegas Elks Lodge at 4100 W. Charleston. Breakfast @ 8:00am till 10:00am.

Registration / Entry fee is $25.00 and you will be given two BlackJack cards at the start. This covers the steak and two drink BBQ at the finish and the $500.00 grand prize for the winning hand.

The "Run" will begin at 10:00am and head out to Pahrump with stops at the Chicken Ranch, Sherries Ranch and end up at the Short Branch for the BBQ.

"Players" will draw another card at each stop along the way. Winning hand gets it all . . .

Heres your chance to get with friends and maybe make some new ones as we "cruise" to some of Nevadas' finest "houses".

Hope we all can make it . . .

Doc.

And when stopped for a vehicle inspection and asked why the brake pedal seemed to go just a little to close to the floor, the response was:

"I didn't buy this car to stop . . . it doesn't have anything on it that doesn't make it go faster!"

Brock Yates