View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 09:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA140, ERA 267, ERA GT2038, ERA FIA 2045, ERAGT2077 ERA2893000EXP
Not Ranked     

...as my wife said when I called her to tell of the odyssey; "You mean he doesn't have a lift in his garage?"

Frankly, me thinks he doth protest a bit too much. He stood right there as I jacked the car up and set the jack stands.

As to the tools: The fact of the matter is that the only way he would know if he was missing a socket or two would be if he called his close and personal friend Gary A. Peter's garage is wall to wall tool boxes by every manufacturer you can imagine all hidden behind the Far Eastern Tug and Salvage Co. sponsored team race cars (yes, cars) driven by his son Peter B. He even has a miniature dyno for the 5 hp "sealed" motors. Talk about searching for the "unfair advantage." Who else but Peter would have his own "engine man".

The fact of the matter is that he wore me out. But the new motor is in and I'll go up in a couple of weeks with my usual peace offerings; a bottle of wine and some mammal parts.

J