View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Ready for a custom cams

Keith I talked to one of your tech guys, said you where very busy. E-mail is easier. I am looking for 2 cams, 1st motor is a 484 shelby 4.25 bore,4.25 stroke with stage 2 Shelby heads, 10.5 compression, FI motor, 5 or 6 spd. looking for 6,200 limit and flat tork line from 2k up and HP top out a 6K. Have single plane manifold,dove 50 lbs injectors and FAST system no batch. System is wide range with all the bells and whistles. Your smaller custom cam is a little bigger than cranes cam 587-607 lift. One of your customers said you have a custom cam for a larger motor 496 with 11.0 compression stage 3 head with the works on spark plug hole moved raised ports(both) 350+ cfm on the intake side. Looking for cam to work with the TWM setup of 58mm throttle bodies He said your FI cam is different from your larger hydro lifter cam(roller) I want to stay with hydro roller cam. will be using beehive springs 26095 springs, the rest is straight forward same system as above. Could I get some specs for both and how long to get. Shipping is to NJ Sorry I missed your car at R&G My father died that thursday morning while we where at the track and I left was looking forward to talking to you about this Rick LLake