View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 07:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 289FIA, 289 stroked to 331, 392 HP
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddog
Looks great. I believe I saw this car at ERA on 12/28. I have 9 photos of the body on frame when the car was just a shell. The car was painted w/ some aluminum work completed. The radiator was resting in the cockpit. The pictures were created w/ a 5M digital camera and are too large for uploading. I can send along via email if interested. The photo of the cockpit w/o the floor has a nice view of the frame.

Jeff
That was our car. I remember the radiator in the cockpit from my trip up there 06 January. I'll take the pictures in case your camera angle is better than the one I had. I've also got pictures of 2009 when it was just a body shell bonded to the frame if your interested in those. I'm going up again tomorrow to take some more. Should be ready to ship Monday or Tuesday. According to Peter this after noon it needed the dash, driver's seat, and exhaust system and it was ready.

Word of warning to those considering the street dash, the clock is not included in the price. Unfortunately, I found that out after the dash was fabricated and had to have Jack make a new one this week. Unfortunate miscommunication between Peter and myself. Just glad we figured it out before it shipped.