Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: none yet
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob8461
Hi
I am new to this site the best i have been on since getting interested in
buying a Coupe.
I would like to talk with owners of Coupes about diff mfg so i could compare although i am leaning toward Superformance.
I am retired and will drive the car a lot more than most of the people who i am reading about.
The car will have Pwr bks,pwr str.a/c, Prowler pwr remote Mirrors so you can see i like to be cozy.The trans i havent decided on yet 5/6 sp / auto the eng
will not be the biggest but big enought to kick butt from light to light.
Thats it in a nutshell what i need from you folks is to steer me in the right direction,knowing that i am not going to do the work on the car i am not
capable nor do i have the desire,but i do have the wherewithall to get it all done.
That being said if you want to email me / talk on the ph send me your # or just reply on the site with any suggestions.Thanks in adv.

Just looked at one (D coupe) yesterday here in Castle Rock Colorado. Lots of money to do it right but the prettiest car for the money. What are you estimating the cost to be. What do you think about resale value? What other concerns do you have? I'm thinking aluminum block, Roush 427, Webers, 346 gears, six speed, 550hp. I just started looking.