View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 289FIA, 289 stroked to 331, 392 HP
Not Ranked     

I'll be up again after I get the car, maybe late April or early May. I'll let you know when I can and maybe we can gang up on Peter. It's kind of like hanging out at the local garage on a Saturday afternoon. Heck, it will probably be more fun not having to deal with the car's status and just being able to hang out and shoot the breeze!

As for the clock, Peter assumed I'd ask for it if I wanted it (since I had every detail of the build listed in my request) and I assumed that Peter would know that I wanted it. Pretty normal for those of us who are constantly going in all directions, we tend to assume that everybodyelse knows what we're thinking. In the end it's no big deal because I was up there to catch it before completion. Learned my lessons performing pre-shipment equipment buy-offs for a major aerospace company for 10 years. It's always easier to fix before it gets on the truck! I recommend that the buyer make up a spreadsheet (or word doc) listing every detail of the build prior to placing the order to minimize the possibility of mixups.

Should have it by the end of next week. Got the plates and tags today. Should have the insurance by the end of this week so I'll be ready to go when it gets here.