View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 02:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 4071, SHP 408 Carb dry sump, G-Force T-5, 4 into 4 headers, 3-link 8.8 with 3.55 gears in the rear
Not Ranked     

The event was an experience in learning how to race on a wet track, in cool temps, and in my case slicks. It was definitely a learning experience. As the day went on we entertained stopping mid-day and getting a partial refund. The weather then broke and we decided to stick it out. We were glad with that decision. I started out on the wet track with times of 1:19, as the track dried out they dropped down to the 1:08 / 1:09 ballpark. These times were equivalent to the last event.

The new website is in prototype stages now. Can't spill the beans until enough of it is in place to make it work correctly. It shouldn't be too much longer.

Terry, man come play with us, we miss you!!!
We are running the event a little differently, it gives us a LOT of track time. Many have been running out of gas. You should have seen Reg's new toy, it was awsome.
Put those slicks back on the car, throw it in the trailer, and bring her down...
The next event is April 28th... be there. :-)

Robert