View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 07:29 AM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     
Default Rd-31 Thanks

Robert,
Thanks for the update on the Gainesville event. Sorry to have missed it. I have spent the last 2 months dealing with my Mom's health issues. Carol is having an ongoing problem with her folks. You know we would love to be there with everyone; but sometimes, we need to "be there" for our parents. Unfortunately, I will probably have to pass on the April event also as I will be in NC. I am suppose to be there right now! PRIORITIES, PRIORITIES!

Aside from all that, we as a club need to keep this forum active. I speak for every member of this club. Most of us joined the DSCC thru this forum. It was, and still is (in my opinion) the most watched and viewed forum available to those of us who have a love for our cars. Thru Club Cobra, we have exposure to every other Cobra owner and enthusiast in the world. Just look at the post from Gregg (what's his name). Like in ANY organization, the members are the links in the chain. The stronger the members, the stronger the chain. If we continue making posts here and helping each other as we have in the past, I view as the key to success.

There is nothing wrong with having our own DSCC web site, but lets not lose sight of how we got to where we are now.

Getting back to what started this thread; How about someone in the Edgewater area helping to check out the FFC that is for sale. It not only helps the buyer, but also the seller (who probably is one of us).

Enough for now - BUT LETS TRY TO WORK TOGETHER - EVERYONE!

TL