View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 06:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     

OK Guys BACK ON TOPIC!

Even though its 3 1/2 months away Please Make sure to register soon, because an early accurate count helps us immensly in preparing for your arrival and complete enjoyment, food needs, parking, tent size etc.

Two years ago we had 105 cars registered, last year we had 240 cars registered, we think this year we may have 350 cars??What if we have 450??

Who among you will stand outside the tent and have to park 6 blocks away from the action in London

If we only have 175 who will tell the caterer?.......................heck they carry big knives,

Oh yeah and the tent people want a deposit, and the band,and the AV crew, and the caterer, too ,... seems June is a big wedding month??

And poor Rich and Bill have to figure out where everyone will stage and park in London, and where to put the Vendors, which brings up another good point

IF you are a Vendor Coming to LCS, now is the time to get registered as its first come first served there..........

Well you get the picture, we work very hard all year to make this a great event for everyone.......and with your help and early registration, we can assure that that happens...........so come on now ...I SAID NOW... .go to www.londoncobrashow.com and register....................NOW. ....and while you're there buy some raffle tickets for that beautiful car

We thank you for your assistance and your support

From Me and all the guys at OCC THANKS!

Click to Win a Cobra!!