View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default WANTED:sub 12sec. Drag cars!! FREE DRAGS?!

I am looking for some drag cars who want to join us at O'reilly Raceway Park on May 12th. (Formerly Indianapolis Raceway Park) We are having our huge IMPORT vs DOMESTIC shootout, and are looking for some cars to have grudge matches, wheel standing action, and flat out drags. Field is FULL however, for the "Team" event (450 entries for 130 available spots). But you can join us at the drags for some exibition runs. You can also do it FOR FREE!! In front of a crowd of thousands. You must go thru ME, for selection, and you must pm me on the www.wingedwarrior.net site. Send a photo of your car to gbutter@webworks2000.net I am limiting the field for this, and there are lots of single digit timeslip entries interested. Come out and join us, just let me know what you want to bring out. ALL Sub 12 second cars considered. First come, first considered. You must be on the list of invited DRAG CARS at the gate in order to get in. FIELD WILL BE LIMITED. This is NOT an open call for all cars to just show up. I know you understand that.

Thanks again

Last edited by smokedmustang; 03-18-2007 at 06:22 AM..