View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 07:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 88 NAF 427 SC, built (but sick) 302, 4sp Toploader w/ scattershield, 4 link coil-over 9" rear w/ 4.56 gears
Not Ranked     

Hi Dwight,

Builder suggested using distilled water too. I sort of dismissed it, but I've been known to screw up... Any corrosion problems using the 25% mix? What about the "Water Wetter" type speed shop products?

The main issue at the moment is two (count 'em two) coolant overflow point in the system. One is on the Modine radiator and the other just in front of the thermostat housing (Moroso unit). Blocked the radiator outlet with a an emissions "bung" and clamp and it now overflows only from the Moroso unit. So far that's kept the system full. Believe I'll have the radiator fill neck removed and use a "Harrison" surge tank system. May even have the raditor inlet and outlets switched (the inlet is on the driver's side and vice versa).