View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 11:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Still dreaming!
Not Ranked     
Red face

Hi Dave.

I've got some bad news regarding pics of your Cobra.

Unfortunately there were a a few Cobras that I'd missed over the weekend, and yours happens to be one of them.

I'd made a dash to town to grab some supplies between 11:30 - 12:45 during the Saturday hillclimb.

I'd also begun shooting at 10:45 on the Sunday sprints, and grabbed lunch between 12:10 - 12:55.

Could you have been on the track during these times?

The good news is that I'm likely to be at Wakefield as the official photographer this year, unlike last year where I was there as an avid enthusiast, and will definately be able to stock up on supplies and set up camp at my favourite locations for the day.

I also plan on getting some feedback from the entrants before the event to enquire as to whether or not they want to grab some shots of their Cobras on track, allowing me to dedicate my time to interested owners only.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet you at this years event, and if your interested I'll be able to add you to the list of Cobras that I've got to shoot!

Once again, I'm sorry I missed your car last year.

Regards.

Stephen.

(P.S. Believe it or not I still have about 6-7 rolls of film from the Nationals about three years ago! When I discover a spare few bucks to finally develop them, if you may have been at the event back then, I might just have a few shots of your car after all. If you can post a pic of your car so that I can see what it looks like, I'll keep an eye out.)