View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B w/FRPP 347ci 450HP Crate
Send a message via AIM to OhBuoy
Not Ranked     

There are many reasons to not open this up to drivers of other cars. I know that limited exceptions have been made in the past for members of this family to run another vehicle if they had a compelling reason not to run their Cobra, GT 40 or Daytona, but those discussions are subject to the discretion of those that put on this fine event, and people should accept that. These guys work hard to put on a great event, and we have gone almost two years without mudslinging and other BS that almost buried this event. I highly doubt that the LCS would need to fall back on other cars to put on the event, and if they came up short vehicles, I think everyone would question whether it was wise to run with Porsches and race prepped cars outside of the family.

I was signed up for this event last year and had to drop out at the last minute due to some family issues. I wish I could commit to running it this year, but I cannot.

Thank you to the OCC for all that you do, and keep in mind that your family supports the decisions that you make!