View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 08:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, 427
Not Ranked     

Rob,

Thanks for your kind words. The Costco car really is beautiful.

Costco was very nice to deal with. They were nothing like the horror stories I have heard from people who have worked with other big companies. I have spoken to other vendors to Costco and they all like Costco. From what I have heard, competition to even be a Costco vendor is fierce as they are always searching for better products and better value for their customers. Anyone who has been around us for very long knows that we subscribe to the same philosophy. We are always trying to make our cars better and give our customers better value for their money. I think we make the finest cars in the industry now.

Like I said above, relationships are always better when both sides are happy. From what I have seen Costco works hard to keep their vendors happy. I know Costco won't buy from you if you break the law, use child labor, use illegal labor, destroy the environment or engage in other unsavory activities. It only makes sense. Think about it. If Costco's vendors are unhappy they won't work hard to make Costco or Costco's customers happy.

As for marketing, I think everyone needs to remember the first line on the opening page of the website...

Only 1 Available

David
"Fear is the thief of dreams."