View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 12:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427
Not Ranked     
Default New Owners.....

First off, hello to everyone.

My wife and I, avid Corvette Owners, are now the proud new owners of this AWESOME Kirkham Cobra. This is the best product that they produce. Everyone from both Kirkham Motorsport and Costco have been a pleasure to deal with on this car. Being an Engineer, I can easily say that Kirkham is one of the "Best of the Best". Being married to a model (a very smart one), I can say that I have an eye for beautiful things and that this car stands out.

We cannot post new pictures considering the car is sitting in Utah. We will be out on the site gathering information in the months to come. We just have to get used to driving something without "Crossed-Flags" logos.

With this said, I am also looking for another leather jacket. It will look a little strange driving this car with the "Crossed Flags" on the jacket. Please advise if anyone can point me to a vendor.

It has been interesting to see all of the interest and postings on the car. We just wanted everyone to know that we exist and are very happy with the deal.

We look forward to hearing back.