View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I have mentioned this before...it's nice to read this forum, but this club is only offering track events....not much more... that I can see. I don't think, (and from what I read, it seems to be backed up by the numbers at the events...) that the club officers are NOT providing what members want. I would have a REAL problem contributing to this club if ANY of the proceeds of members went to SUBSIDIZE those that want to race, and no one else. It seems that happens, and correct me if I am wrong. Those participants should subsidize themselves...I have raced real cars much of my life, and you should pay your own way, that's the way it should be. Also, a BIG thing, not everyone wants to beat on their car at a "walter middy" race weekend. What about car shows or other gatherings? It seems the club meets once a year at the reptile round up that's it. The reptile round up is an unadvertised cobra people only event for the most part, no showing off to the rest of the world! During the rest of the year, no meetings, breakfasts, caravans to events, or any place to show off these cars. I bought my car and expected to participate in some events, but all track events , no way. Give some other options to a member!
Cbreez