View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Terry Lee, Murphy, Deadbeatle, Cbreez,
I have been with the Deep South Cobra Club from the beginning as Vice President, then President and I’m not interested in racing my Cobra either as those days are long over. We are still in 8 states but are basically a Florida club as others have actually started the own more local clubs. I have started a local group which we have named the Deeper South Cobra Club and I live in Cape Coral Florida. In snowbird season for the past two years we have tried to get together for a monthly gathering and it is like pulling teeth as we have over 30 names on our list and this past month we only had 3 participate and I was one of the three. In April I will be at a Jazz Fest in New Orleans so nothing is happening in April and May would normally be the last month as June brings us back into the rainy season. We are always looking for people who would like to get together and meet other owners and all of you are welcome to join our little group my new email address is dfwulff@comcast.net so if you are willing to travel and would like to join us send me an email.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.