View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 12:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 930, 427 Windsor T56
Not Ranked     

Quote:
First off I want to apologize to Gatorac (Jim) and the club.....
Dan

You certainly don't owe me or the club an apology. You are among the top ten contributers to the club since it's inception. You've done the work and understand what it takes to put on an event.

Quote:
As far as a car show goes sitting in a lot with Cobras all over is not a car show
This statement intrigues me. It is highly possible that the racer attitude of the majority of the current participants (me included) has missed some important aspect of putting on a Cobra show. I'm sure that help and input in that area would be appreciated.

My concern is that once the current president decides not to continue in his role that the Reptile Roundup will cease to exist. It takes a substantial amount of work, risk and coordination to put on such an event. The event is the high point in my Cobra activities for the year.

BTW, the application of wax, or lack there of, does not make you a waxer. It's what's in your heart that counts...

Quote:
If anyone in South Florida is interested, send me a PM or email,
The DSCC has put together a Yahoo email group to help out with contacting other members. If you send an email, all members of the group get the same email. All of the replies also go to all members. It's a great way for the members to keep in contact with each other and organize local events. I'm sure once the new website is up there will be detailed instructions on signing up to the email list.

I will gladly donate some web space on my site until the DSCC site is up and running for instructions on signing up to the email list. If it would help let me know.

Have Fun!

BDR #930
08 Corvette Coupe
92 Sunburst Yellow Miata
#81 Saturn V Miata Crapcan racer
Panoz GTRA #42