View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 08:17 AM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     
Smile This Is All Good!!!

I'm glad to see our regulars post here; as well as some new names.
THIS is exactly what we need.
I am between NC trips right now, dealing with the elderly parents and their health issues. (Ed, Carol and I can appreciate and understand your situation with Cameron - been there done that - dealing with the old folks is alot more frustrating).

FOR THOSE IN THE WPB AREA:
As far as I know, the ASPHALT ANGLES are having their "Cruise In Night" on Saturday. They usually meet the 1st Sat. of the month at Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter. Lots of nice hot rods and of course, Cobras! We can't make it, but encourage everyone close by to go. Manny Lopez, one of members usually attends along with some of the Jupiter guys. If you want to take your car, go early afternoon to register - the place fills up quickly. Last time we were there they had live music and dancing too.

To everyone who responded to this thread - I applaud you!
I will always remain a loyal member to this club, and will participate in every function as time and my location will allow. The track events are my love, but the other functions we have had over the years are also part of our backbone, plus a fun event to attend. Who can forget parking all those Cobras on Dan's front lawn? (Out very 1st DSCC event, and the dinner after. Got to meet Jim, Ed, Jerry, Dan, Jonesy, and I can't remember all the others. Carol got to meet the wifes that were there - Our very first love affair with the Cobra Club Clan.

Just a thought; Many of the other Cobra Clubs around the country get together for a breakfast run once a month. I think this is a really good idea.
The Tampa area folks get together for a monthly run and dinner afterward - another good idea. All it takes is acouple of our guys to plant the seed and post it here AND on the DSCC when it is up and running.

Please keep up the chatter - Start new threads, do whatever it takes to make this club better and stronger.

Happy Easter and Passover

TL