View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 07:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #188 342R Roush
Not Ranked     
Post Backdraft parts

Tony, Reg, and Jay.

Due to the changes on these cars from one batch to another some of us would like the option of upgrading our cars with the new technology.
Example;
The piston for the hood is just holding for now. The new cars come with a prop rod. Also the new cars come with door alignment bumpers to help keep doors quiet and straight.
I had to upgrade my car with the collectors to fix exhaust leak problems. These fixes are because of everyone talking about problems on this site and phone calls to dealers.
I can't say enough about Jay and Vintage and also Reg has been a great help also whenever I call him. I think with some help from the factory with Tony Reg and Jay we would all be greatfull. Someone needs to do a full scale parts list and get it to our dealers. Jay just opened his parts store and so far it's comming along great but we need to have ALL parts listed or someone we can go to directly to order parts. I know changes have been made throughout the years and not all parts will fit all cars but to be able to talk to someone about getting a part would help us all.
Can we in the near future look into a parts book please.
Thanks
tom

Last edited by rocket7171; 04-18-2007 at 03:31 PM..